Why join the Riverside Bicycle Club?
Membership in the Riverside Bicycle Club is open to everyone. It is a fun way to meet others who share the enjoyment of cycling. Whether you are a seasoned racer, mountain biker, or recreational rider, you will find others in the club that can help you achieve your goals to ride safer, faster, further, and smarter. We have multiple rides at different paces and terrain, off road rides, monthly membership meetings, and other social events throughout the year.
The membership is valid for 12 months.
Membership in the Riverside Bicycle Club includes:
- A 10% discount on service and purchases (excluding bikes) at many local bike shops.
- Discounts on events such as Tour de Palm Springs, Citrus Classic, and other organized rides throughout Southern California.
- Discounts on club merchandise, including the fan favorite jerseys.
- Attend our social events – member appreciation picnics, bike related swap meets, themed club rides.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, the Spoke’n Word, keeping you informed about club happenings and cycling news.
- Attend monthly meetings for education and socialization.
- Take part in many away club rides.
- Ride with GPS Club Account. This is our central repository of routes and weekly events.
All active club members have access to premium navigation features. Link; https://ridewithgps.com/organizations/5058-rbc